>In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, this month’s giveaway is all pink!
Paul Mitchell Strength Sample Trio which will get your strands back in shape. Paul Mitchell Strength features their exclusive Super Strong Complex and strengthens and rebuilds damaged hair from within. The sample trio includes: 3.4 fl.oz. of Super Strong Daily Shampoo, 3.4 fl.oz. of Super Strong Daily Conditioner, and 3.4 fl.oz of Super Strong Liquid Treatment.
Seche Support Awareness Duo with Angel key chain. This due features China Glaze Go Go Pink and Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. If you have never used this top coat, you do not know what you are missing. I am a faithful user of China Glaze and Seche Vite and I cannot imagine anything ever beating this combo. And to top it off, my purchase of the award winning Seche Vite top coat and China Glaze lacquer supports Breast Cancer Angels and their work with patients and families affected by Breast Cancer.
China Glaze Exceptionally Gifted. First, because I love the sweet color and second, because I love the name.
File Catty by Flowery. Don’t you hate reaching into your purse or polish bag and having your nail file grate across your perfectly polished nails, ugh! That is why I love a file catty, and it is even more perfect because it is pink!
Hempz Pure Herbal Extract Lip Balm. This lip balm is made with 100% pure hemp seed oil and has a SPF of 15. Don’t worry it is THC-drug free and won’t get you high, but it will make your pouters perfectly moisturized and luscious.
And to top it all off a Satan Paul Mitchell Beauty Bag!
1. You must follow this blog (1 entry)
2. Use the button below to share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google +. You can only share this post once a day (3-21 entries possible)
3. Follow me on Twitter: @MrsEderington (1 entry)
4. Mention this giveaway in one of your own posts and provide a link for your readers back to this post (1 entry)
5. Use WebMD’s Self Breast Exam Tool to do a 6 step breast self-exam, or get your husband to help (1 entry)
6. Submit a comment to this post telling me how many entries you accomplished (I don’t need links or proof, I trust you) and a link to your blog, so I can follow you too!
The winner will be selected by random.org on Saturday, October 22, 2011 at 10pm Central Time.